The Women's Hampi Rock Pants from Patagonia are made from a lightweight, durable blend of hemp, recycled polyester and spandex which breathes and stretches for freedom of movement while climbing in hot climates. For additional ventilation, you can pull up the leg to the desired height, and the half-elastic cuff will keep it securely in place.
The right pocket features a Soft-catch internal mesh pocket bag to secure essentials or valuables such as a phone. The tapered lower leg design gives you a clear, safe view of your foot placements while climbing while the articulated pattern and lie-flat construction of the waistband and hand pockets ensure complete comfort underneath your harness so you can keep your mind focused on the challenge.
- Main: 53% hemp, 44% recycled polyester, 3% spandex plain weave
- Waistband: 85% recycled polyester, 15% spandex jersey knit
- Breathable & lightweight
- Articulated pattern
- High-stretch waistband
- Lie-flat drawstring waist
- Mesh hand pockets
- Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket envelope
- Tapered lower leg
- Half-elastic ankle cuffs
- Regular fit
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.