Simple and unpretentious, Patagonia's trusted 3L Torrentshell Jacket uses three-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability.
- Fabric: 3L H2No® Performance
- Bluesign approved
- DWR coated zips throughout
- Two-way-adjustable hood
- Snag-free center-front zipper
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Laminated visor rolls down & stows
- Microfleece-lined neck
- External & internal storm flaps
- Venting pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Self-stuffs into left pocket
- Weight: 394g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.