The Micro Puff Hoody is the best warmth for weight jacket Patagonia has ever built. Replicating the warmth and light weight of traditional down with the added water resistance of synthetic fabrics, Patagonia’s PlumaFill insulation is an industry breakthrough in feather-light down alternatives.
The combination of warmth, light weight and compression is unprecedented while the inherent benefits of synthetic insulation mean that the warmth will remain even when the jacket and insulation become wet. This warmth is perfectly supplemented by a nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell with a durable water repellent finish to help block wind and snow. The Micro Puff Hoody is designed around the idea of maximising performance and minimising useless and unnecessary features. This hoody is universally loved by us here at Snow + Rock and comes from one of our most universally loved companies in Patagonia, we can’t recommend it enough as a functional, technical and sustainable product with long-term use in mind.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the
- PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.