The Micro Puff Hoody is the best warmth for weight jacket Patagonia has ever built. Replicating the warmth and light weight of traditional down with the added water resistance of synthetic fabrics, Patagonia’s PlumaFill insulation is an industry breakthrough in feather-light down alternatives.
The combination of warmth, light weight and compression is unprecedented while the inherent benefits of synthetic insulation mean that the warmth will remain even when the jacket and insulation become wet. This warmth is perfectly supplemented by a nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell with a durable water repellent finish to help block wind and snow. The Micro Puff Hoody is designed around the idea of maximising performance and minimising useless and unnecessary features. This hoody is universally loved by us here at Snow + Rock and comes from one of our most universally loved companies in Patagonia, we can’t recommend it enough as a functional, technical and sustainable product with long-term use in mind.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the
- PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like...