The Mens Micro D Snap-T Pullover from Patagonia is ultra-soft, ultra-soothing pullover made for all-day comfort, but the truth is, wearing one just puts you in a good mood. Recycled Micro D fabric feels unbelievably soft and light, provides steadfast warmth, dries quickly and doubles as a pillow on long overnighters. The microfleece plays the part of an insulated midlayer when paired with a shell or works as a comfortable stand-alone in moderate conditions. The pullover design features a nylon-reinforced front placket with four snaps to make venting adjustments a snap. Further details include stand-up collar, Y-Joint sleeves that allow the full range of shoulder mobility and spandex trim at the cuffs and hem for a smooth finish on exposed skin. It is also Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester microfleece
- Stand-up collar with two layers of fleece
- Y-Joint sleeves
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.