Shaded late-fall belays in the Valley, predawn starts in the Canadian Rockies and hut tours in the High Sierra: Anywhere itâ€™s brisk, the Down Sweater delivers featherweight, superbly compressible high-loft warmth. The polyester ripstop shell with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish does more than look sharp; it's tear-resistant, windproof and made from 100% polyester. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Superlight, windproof shell has high tear-strength and is treated with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- External pockets: Two handwarmers with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Zippered stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, seal out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DelugeÂ® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Weight: 343g
Patagonia's mission is simple: build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today, alpinism remains at the heart of the business, which still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
Patagonia believe that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them. And to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet, they donate time, services and 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world, who work to help reverse the decline in the environmental health of the planet.
You may also like...