Cover the globe with a pack that you can roll with ease or carry like a backpack. Featuring a trampoline suspended mesh backsystem, the Sojourn offers maximum levels of comfort and ventilation. Complete with a zip away, torso-adjustable harness and hipbelt, this travelpack offers a superior carrying platform for your global adventures.
Your wheeled travel requirement is covered with the durable and unique injection molded HighRoad chassis, consisting of an ABS polymer plastic for durability and using polyurethane wheels. Sealed bearings in the wheels, coupled with good ground clearance allow a smooth rolling motion on almost any surface. The double-bar, retractable ErgoGrip handle ensures that wherever you go, your bag will follow.
Inside the bag you will discover a multitude of organization options; including a liquid/accessory pocket that is compatible with the Osprey Wash Bag Cassette (sold separately) and dual mesh pockets to separate dirty clothes and shoes. The internal compression straps allow you to fully maximise capacity whilst securing your clothes and limiting creases. For the ultimate in gear protection, the Sojourn spreads its foam StraightJacket side-wings around the bag to compress, stabilize and protect your belongings. These wings cleverly wrap from one side of the bag to the other when you’re hauling less gear than usual.
- Capacity: 60L
- Osprey HighRoad chassis for wheeling
- Retractable handle with ErgoGrip
- Zip away torso-adjustable, removable harness & hipbelt
- Adjustable trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- StraightJacket compression with foam sidewalls
- Dual front daisy chains offer flexible attachment options
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Grab handles at top and side
- ID Card holder
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal mesh side pocket
- Compatible with Daylite & Daylite Plus
- Dimensions: 64 x 36 x 35cm
- Weight: 3.87kg
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.