A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter frame to the grip of its Unobtanium components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
Black Frame: Prizm™ Road
Prizm™ Road lenses enhance vision in both bright light and shadows, helping riders spot changes in the texture of road surfaces - Cycling, Running, Driving
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Path lenses enhance performance if traditional lenses touch your cheeks and help extend the upper field of view
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.