Ronald Reagan was in the White House, The Terminator� was in the box office and Run-D.M.C. was in certified gold. The 80's were a strange time. Oakley have resurrected the Frogskins using original tooling from the early 80s when they created this one-of-a-kind sunglass.
- Plutonite Lens
- Impact protection from both high-impact and high-mass collisions
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue-light waves up to 400nm
- Stress-resistant frame
- Three point fit
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.