Oakleys new Flight Deck Goggle was inspired by fighter pilots visors. The XM Series is designed for riders with slightly smaller faces, but still has the same characteristics as the original Flight Deck Goggles. The frame size has been altered to increase your peripheral and downward vision on the slopes, allowing you to spot obstacles easier. With a lighter mass and rimless frame, these goggle have a higher range of helmet compatibility and a clean cut style so that you can ride with confidence.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter® chassis
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®)
- Rigid O Matter® strap provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ Optics®
- Plutonite® lens provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Designed for slightly smaller faces
- VR50 Pink Iridium Lens
You may also like...