- Breathability rating: 10,000 g/m/24h
- Waterproof rating: 10,000mm
- External waist adjuster to fine tune the fit
- Ski edge protection
- Removable suspenders
- 2-way stretch fabric
- KJUS FAST® 10 membrane
- 100% polyester (80g FAST® Thermo Core) insulation
- Regular fit
- Breathability Rating: Breathability is measured as a rating in grams of how much vapour a square metre of fabric will allow to pass through in 24 hours (g/m2/24). For general use, 10000g/m2/24 and above is desirable. It should be noted that breathable fabrics do not stop you sweating and care should be taken as to clothing worn beneath waterproof/breathable shells. High quality base layers and fleece or insulated midlayers should in themselves draw vapour from the body and pass it outwards, thus allowing the outer fabric to do its job. Cotton clothing should never be worn as part of a performance clothing layering system
- Waterproof Rating: This is measured and expressed as Hydrostatic Head in millimeters (mm). To find out the Hydrostatic Head of a fabric the manufacturer will take a clear tube and clamp their material over the bottom end. They will then fill the tube slowly with water and watch to see how high the column of water can get before the material lets drips through. The higher the hydrostatic head, the better the water protection. The European Standard a fabric must meet to be classified as waterproof is a Hydrostatic Head rating of 1500mm, and on average, outerwear fabrics tend to have a hydrostatic head of 10000mm and above.
- KJUS FAST® 10: A four-way stretch material which is extremely water repellent, windproof and breathable. The material stretchable, soft, light and easy to care for.
- FAST® Thermo Core: KJUS performance insulation stretch fabric. The innovative mix of fibres makes moisture evaporate more quickly than other insulation materials as well as protecting against excessive cooling from changes in temperature.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.