Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 97% Merino wool
- 3% Elastane
- All Icebreaker merino wool meets criteria and the five freedoms of the lambs
- Flatlock seams at the back for contouring
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Gusset for mobility and comfort
- Body contouring seams at back
- High waist for added coverage
- Stash pocket that fits a phone
- Wide elasticized waistband
- Temperature regulating
- Squat proof
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 156g
The Icebreaker Fastray High Rise Shorts are functional, flattering and form-fitting shorts for active performance on or off the trail. The Fastray Tights feature a stretchy jersey blend of naturally breathable merino wool with a touch of Lycra. The high waist provides added coverage, while flatlock stitching offers a contoured, friction-free fit. A stash pocket on the right leg is sized to fit your phone.
Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics. Merino is an annually renewable fiber that naturally resists odours, keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not, and lets your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Icebreaker
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Wool
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 156
More about this brand
Driven by the belief that nature has the solutions, Icebreaker provide natural performance alternatives to synthetic-based apparel to create a healthier more sustainable future for our species and the planet. 85% of Icebreakers fabrics used globally are entirely natural - with only 15% of fabric coming from man-made sources - and in 2019 they are releasing a water-soluble plastic bag for distribution and delivery of all of their apparel. In 1997, icebreaker became the first company in the world to establish long term contracts with key merino growers. They were based on genuine trust and a mutual concern for animal welfare and the environment. And in 2019 they are releasing a water-soluble plastic bag for distribution and delivery of all of their apparel- and by 2023, they anticipate that man-made fabrics will be entirely eradicated from the range.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.