Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 84% RealFleece Merino wool
- 9% Nylon
- 7% Lycra
- All Icebreaker merino wool meets criteria and the five freedoms of the lambs
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent friction
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Flatlock seams prevent friction
- Temperature regulating
- Merino pocket lining
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 429g
A technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or on the trails, the updated Descender Long Sleeve Zip from Icebreaker is designed for those on the move.
Made with textured RealFleece fabric with corespun fibers, the Icebreaker Descender features a high-loft brushed back with heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions.
Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, and the zippered chest pocket with media cord port keeps your music flowing or stashes small essentials.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Icebreaker
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 40°C
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 399
More about this brand
Driven by the belief that nature has the solutions, Icebreaker provide natural performance alternatives to synthetic-based apparel to create a healthier more sustainable future for our species and the planet. 85% of Icebreakers fabrics used globally are entirely natural - with only 15% of fabric coming from man-made sources - and in 2019 they are releasing a water-soluble plastic bag for distribution and delivery of all of their apparel. In 1997, icebreaker became the first company in the world to establish long term contracts with key merino growers. They were based on genuine trust and a mutual concern for animal welfare and the environment. And in 2019 they are releasing a water-soluble plastic bag for distribution and delivery of all of their apparel- and by 2023, they anticipate that man-made fabrics will be entirely eradicated from the range.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.