Haglofs Barrier Neo Jacket
All about this product
The Barrier Neo Jacket from Haglofs is a barrier jacket with synthetic insulation and eco-friendly DWR treatment for warmth and weatherproofing. The insulation performs brilliantly but is low weight, leaving the jacket light and super packable. Perfect for layering or worn on its own itself during a wide range of outdoor activities. Featuring a one hand adjustment at the hem so you can quickly and easily adjust if you need to.
- 100% Recycled polyamide miniripstop weave 41 g/m², bluesign approved
- Insulation: QuadFusion 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 60 g/m², bluesign approved
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Synthetic insulation with great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Mid-mounted insulated pockets with zippers
- Articulated elbows
- Elastic binding at cuff
- One hand adjustment cord at hem
- Centre back length 76.3 cm (men's size L)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.