The Re-Kånken Mini Rucksack is a special edition of Fjällräven's Kånken Mini Rucksack made entirely from polyester recycled from plastic bottles and dyed with SpinDye technology that radically reduces the amount of water, energy and chemicals used. A neat little backpack with a genius design, but optimised so it can be recycled in a system that saves nature's resources.
The pack is suitable for smaller children and even adults who are looking for a compact backpack. It is perfect for a packed lunch, wallet, water bottle, snack, books and more. The shoulder straps are long and adjustable so they fit both little and big backs. They can be fastened with a button so they are not in the way when they are in their shortest position.
The main compartment has a large zipped opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. It comes with a foam seat pad in the inside back pocket that keeps the contents pressing against the back. There are two flat side pockets and a zipped pocket on the front. Embroidered logo. It also has an address label inside the main compartment.
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Solution dye
- Zipped main compartment
- 2 side pockets
- Zipped front pocket
- Removable seat pad
- ID label on inside
- Adjustable webbing shoulder straps
- Weight: 260g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.