A long-time favourite on rocks, snow and all kinds of terrain, the award-winning Men's Keb Jacket from Fjallraven is now updated for even better performance. It is still the reliable, well-ventilated jacket that has been a favourite among trekkers all over the world, but now with a refined fit and functionality as well as easier to repair.
The new details include better sleeve construction which offers a slimmer fit around the bicep and more stretch around the cuff and added loop inside chest pocket for attaching gear. The improved hood has a bit more space around the neck, a better fit for wearing over a helmet and is easier to repair – the cords are now on the outside so easier to rethread if needed. In addition, the vents now feature two-way zips for greater temperature regulation. The jacket is made in durable G-1000 Eco and stretch fabric and perfect for trekking and alpine adventures, all year round.
- Main: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Stretch: 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Freedom of movement
- Well-ventilated stretch fabric
- Underarm ventilation
- Attached adjustable storm hood
- Chest pockets with zips
- Weight: 700g in size M
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.