The Men's Keb Eco-Shell Jacket from Fjällräven is a pliant technical jacket for demanding adventures in constantly changing weather conditions. The face fabric is made from recycled polyester yet still offers a high degree of breathability and is 100% waterproof to ensure protection when the rain falls regardless of your chosen activity.
The cut of the jacket has been carefully considered as has the placement of features to ensure excellent freedom of movement while still being compatible for use with harness' and hip belts without losing the use of pockets. The main 2-way zip of the jacket offers excellent options for ventilation and fit while the inner storm flap keeps stray raindrops at bay.
The well fitting hood is helmet compatible, again to accomodate a wide range of activities, and can be adjusted to ensure it moves with your head to maintain protection and visibility at all times.
- Well Fitting Helmet Compatible Hood
- Two-Way Waterproof Zipper
- Protective Zipper Flap
- 2 Chest Pockets
- Harness and Backpack Friendly Pockets
- Drawcord at Hem
- Velcro on Sleeve Cuffs
- Weight: 520g (Medium)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.