Light version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974, here with 35% less down to suit milder winter climates. Otherwise exactly like the original: generous hood, yellow adjustment cords and spacious pockets. With adjustable cuffs and hem you can customise the fit and an adjustable hood to protect you from the elements. A two-way zip with a protective flap and press buttons and brick-layer down channel construction to eliminate heat loss and keep you warm.
- 100% polyamide.
- Hardwearing outer fabric with PFC-free impregnation.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Stitch-through down channels.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders.
- Adjustable hood.
- Classic yellow drawcords and leather details.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Two top-loaded pockets with flaps.
- Pockets have extra openings from the sides.
- Inside storage pocket with zipper.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.