You can't argue with the facts: more women choose the Burton Mint than any other snowboard boot. Whether riding a few times a week or a few times a year, a boot that keeps you warm and happy is essential. For this reason, Sleeping Bag reflective foil ups the comfort to defy cold weather by capturing and radiating body heat back at you.
Mainstays like Burton's exclusive Total Comfort give you a fit that feels perfectly broken in right out of the box. One of the softest, most forgiving women's boot Burton makes, the Mint's proven security is sure to keep you happy after hours of on-hill action.
- Speed Zone lacing system
- New england ropes
- Flex / Response:
- 1:1 Soft flex tongue
- Total comfort construction
- Snow-Proof internal gusset
- Imprint 1+ liner
- Integrated lacing
- Offering comfort fit
- Sleeping bag reflective foil
- Women's-specific design
Flex rating: 3/10
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.