- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- LACING: Dual-Zone High Power Focus BOA Fit System featuring Coiler technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Welded backstay increases support and durability, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
COMFORTTotal Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe, Life Liner uses lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture, Ultralon Performance Foam has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, AutoCANT Cushioning uses dual-density EVA that lets your foot settle into a natural, relaxed position for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- OUTSOLE: EST-optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Burton
- Terrain type: All Mountain
- Ability level: Advanced - expert
- Flexibiliteit schoen: Stiff
- Fastening type: Boa
- Ideal For: Skiing
- Weight (g): 2467
More about this brand
Founder, Jake Burton was a pioneer of snowboarding who campaigned to get boarding into resorts. When you’re hitting the terrain park you don’t want anything to hold you back or look out of place. Burton is a snowboarding icon whose heritage in the sport goes back to its earliest days. They have extended GORE-TEX to the main range to give guaranteed waterproofing. This collection has workwear appeal and comes in great colours and prints. Bib pants are this season’s stand out start of the Burton collection. Because they come up like a dungaree there’s no chance of snow getting in, whether you’re slashing across the steeps, or wiping out in the deep. They’re made of durable fabrics ideal for snowboarders and are designed to ensure you look your best too. There’s also a handy phone pocket on the bib chest. Jake Burton and his wife, Donna Carpenter, started their Chill Foundation in 1995. Since then they’ve worked with over 25,000 young people to help them realise alternatives to the struggles they face. Check out their sustainability messages here:
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.