The Berghaus Men's Cornice Jacket was first introduced in 1993 and since then it's constantly evolved for the better and remains a good choice for walkers, come wind, rain or shine.
The protective 2 layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell ensures it is completely waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable, ensuring you stay dry on the inside as well as the outside. There are also plenty of pockets to stash your essentials on the go and the longer length of the jacket offers better coverage in more trecherous conditions.
- Main: Adelaide 2 layer Gore-Tex (100% Polyester)
- Lining: Nylon dry mesh & taffeta
- Waterproof & breathable
- Roll away hood with adjustment
- 2 zipped lower patch pockets & a zipped map pocket
- Double storm flap covering centre front zip
- Full waist drawcord adjustment
- Part elasticated cuff with adjustable tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- Weight: 769g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.