- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Alpine and Ski Touring
- Ski level: Advanced / Expert
- Shell: Prolite soft plastic construction
- Cuff: Regular with Energy Backbone
- Liner: Mimic Platinum
- Outsole: GripWalk
- Inserts: Complete Tech
- Buckle: Alu 6000 and Micro
- Strap: Velcro
- Pre-formed anatomical ankle, heel and tongue
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology
- Free/Lock 2.0 ski-to-walk mechanism
- Legendary Hawx sensations
- True Flex technology
- Achilles Flex Zone
- Frictionless Pivot
- 3M Thinsulate
- Technical details:
- Front range of movement: 15° / 17°
- Range of movement: 54°
- Shell rotation: 3°
- Velcro strap: 5cm
- Boot last: 9.8cm
- Flex: 120
- Width: Narrow
- Weight: 3288g
With the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 120 CT GW, the line between all-mountain skiing and freeride touring is thinner than ever.
Combining the skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx Ultra with the epic natural movement of Backland, effortless ascending has arrived. The Free/Lock 2.0 ski-to-walk mechanism and Frictionless Pivot deliver unbeatable uphill performance, and Complete Tech inserts in the toe and heel allow for maximum touring binding compatibility. The 120 model has a slightly softer plastic construction than the Hawx Ultra XTD 130 CT GW model but offers the same highly customizable Mimic Platinum liner to exactly match your foot shape. The Achilles Flex Zone adds even more comfort and a GripWalk sole offers more traction with no sacrifices to on-snow performance.
All mountains, one boot!
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Atomic
- Ability level: Advanced - expert
- Fastening type: Buckles
- Ideal For: Skiing
- Terrain type: Alpine
- Weight (g): 3288
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.