Asics Womens GT-2000 v9 Shoes
All about this product
For nearly 30 years, the Asics GT-2000 series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000 9 model is an excellent choice.
The fit of the GT-2000 9 has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. The shoe's upper is also made with recycled materials, while the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces carbon emissions and water usage. Lastly, a combination of Flytefoam and Gel technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort, and reduce the overall shock from impact.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Designed for: Overpronation
- Upper: Engineered mesh (20% recycled)
- Midsole: Flytefoam
- Outsole: AHAR Rubber with Flex-grooves
- Cushioning: Lightweight rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology for shock absorption
- Sockliner solution dyed, reducing water usage by 33% and carbon emissions by 45% Dynamic Duomax technology improves stability
- Ortholite sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- No-sew overlays improve support
- Gait Type: Stability
- Midsole Drop: 10mm
- Weight: 220g
User Reviews (98)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.