A lightweight, free-standing tent which is well proportioned, ideal for the camper or backpacker looking for a lightweight tent which offers plenty of space and excellent ventilation. It has a generous inner with good head height and 2 spacious porches.
The Helm Compact 3 Person Tent is designed to sleep 3 people but would also be ideal for 2 people looking for a bit more space for added comfort or gear storage. Ideal for medium duration backpacking and camping trips where more space is needed; suitable for 3 season camping.
The Helm Compact 3 has two doors and 2 porches for easy access to both sides of the inner and is very easy to set up and adjust or relocate when pitching. Mesh panels run around the top of the inner and there is a half midge-proof mesh inner door for additional ventilation.
The tent pitches with the inner and flysheet together and has colour coded alloy poles for ease of pitching. It can be used for wild camping as well as campsite use.
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Pitching: All-in-one
- Pitching time: 5 mins
- Flysheet: Stormtex P4000 FR (4000mm HH)
- Groundsheet: Aqua Stop (5000mm HH)
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Aluminium V-angle pegs
- Reflective guylines
- 2 Entrances
- 2 Spacious vesitbules for gear storage
- Half mesh inner doors
- Pack size: 30 x 24cm
- Weight: 2.84kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.