The Wahoo KICKR Power Trainer V5 provides a step up from what was already the ultimate indoor trainer, utilising new KICKR AXIS feet, auto calibration and improved accuracy to just +/-1%. Trusted on the Pro World Tour by the likes of Team Ineos, the Wahoo KICKR Version 5 provides power, accuracy, responsiveness and now stability, for the most demanding cyclists.
The KICKR V5 provides one of the most realistic rides of any smart trainer. The heavyweight flywheel uses advanced algorithms for a responsive ride, whilst the new KICKR AXIS cushioned feet reduces fatigue and allows riders to customise the side-to-side rocking motion experienced outdoors. So whether free-riding or using such as Zwift and Trainer Road, you will have the same experience you feel on your favourite outdoor rides. Accurate to +/-1% at 2200 watts of resistance, and a max simulated incline of 20%, the KICKR provides even more accurate data to get you the most from your training. This power and responsiveness comes with a design that offers an ultra-quiet and now cushioned riding experience thanks to the new AXIS feet. The robust steel construction ensures this Wahoo trainer stays in place while you crank out the watts, and can withstand years of abuse by the most demanding athletes.
The Wahoo KICKR retains its unmatched compatibility. Able to pair with the Wahoo KICKR CLIMB, you can experience real ascents and descents while riding along with virtual courses and performing structured workouts, whilst the KICKR HEADWIND can blast air up to 30mph for targeted cooling. The KICKR is compatible with 12x142mm and 12x148mm thru axles in addition to the standard 130/135mm quick release, and with clearance for flat mount and disc brake equipped bikes, the KICKR is ready to take on all your gravel, mountain or road bike training needs.
- KICKR Version: 5
- Metrics accuracy: +/–1%
- Maximum simulated grade: 20%
- Maximum power wattage: 2200w
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- KICKR AXIS feet
- ANT+ FE-C
- Bluetooth (multiple)
- 3rd party power meter support: Yes
- 3rd party app compatibility
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- Devices supported: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Wahoo KICKR CLIMB compatible
- Wahoo KICKR HEADWIND compatible
- Wheel size compatibility: 24", 650c, 700c, 26", 27.5", 29"
- Adjustable height based on wheel size
- Hub types:
- 130mm and 135mm quick release
- 12x142mm thru axle
- 12x148mm thru-axle
- Out of Box: 11 Speed Cassette with 11-28 ratio
- Compatible with 8, 9, 10 speed
- Disc brake clearance
- No front wheel block needed
- Steel construction
- Flywheel weight: 7.25kg (16lbs)
- Footprint: 54cm x 71cm
- Max User weight: 113kg (250lbs)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Weight (unboxed): 21kg (47lbs)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.