The classic Sorel 1964 Pac has earned a reputation for quality by offering the warmth, durability and comfort of winter pack boot, in a versatile, low profile design. Versitile enough to be used in the shopping centre to the slopes.
- Upper: nubuck
- Inner bootie: 6mm recycled felt
- Midsole: 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Vulcanised rubber shell with herringbone outsole
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Removable & washable inner bootie
- Sorel rated down to -32°C
- Lace up
- Heel pull tab
- Weight: 1,246g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.