A superb guide to the finest winter climbs in Scotland.The second edition of this indispensible guidebook to winter climbing has been fully updated and expanded to detail over 900 of the finest winter climbs in Scotland, with the emphasis on the popular lower and mid-grade classics. Action photographs, photo-diagrams and maps supplement accurate descriptions to make this an essential item for any winter mountaineer.
- Author: Scottish Mountaineering Club
- No of Pages: 384
- Page Size: 115 x 195 mm
- Publisher: Scottish Mountaineering Club
- Published Date: August 1988
- Edition: 2 New ed , Dec-2008
- Binding: Paperback (encapsulated)
- Illustrations: illustrations, (some colour ) maps
- Weight: 420g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.