If an interest in Ben Nevis is your thing this 2nd edition is FANTASTIC.This 2nd edition of Ben Nevis: Britain's Highest Mountain brings the history of Ben Nevis right up to date from the 1st edition, by adding the period from 1986 to 2008.This is a highly illustrated and painstakingly researched history of a mountain whose global status far outstrips its modest altitude; a story of climbers, poets, geologists, map makers and pioneering meteorologists.
- Author: Scottish Mountaineering Club
- No of Pages: 416
- Page Size: 172 x 235 mm
- ISBN 10: 1907233105
- ISBN 13: 9781907233104
- Publisher: Scottish Mountaineering Club
- Published Date: September 1986
- Edition: 2 Rev ed , Oct-2009
- Binding: Hardback
- Illustrations: 400 col photos, maps, dia
- Weight: 1240g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.