Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Snowsports, mountain biking
- Main: 75% Polyamide, 17% Elastane, 8% Polyester
- Protective part: 100% Polyurethane
- Protection: D3O
- Softshell construction
- Strapless vest design
- AirFlex technology
- Level 1 protection
- Backpack friendly
- Breathable fabric
- Easily washable
- Removable belt
- Full front zip
- Fit: Male-specific
Lightweight construction paired with a high level of safety technology, the Men’s Airflex Vest Back Protector features Scott’s exclusive design of the Airflex plate, in collaboration with the brand and D30 technology, all built within a lightweight softshell construction. D30 works by hardening upon impact, and because it flexes with your body, there is no restriction during movement.
The Airflex plate offers advanced temperature regulation thanks to the vents, and it is flexible to limit restrictions while moving. The vest is closed with a full-length front zip, and the mesh hip belt can be adjusted or removed, while you can remove the armour for washing.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Scott
- Ideal For: Cycling
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30°C
- Sleeves: No sleeves
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.