The ergonomic last of the boot has been created for those with low foot volume and slimmer heel in mind to help ensure everyone has a comfortable walking boot option that fits well. The durable leather upper combined with the Gore-Tex lining offers excellent waterproof protection as well as breathability to ensure a healthy environment for your foot. A durable protective toe rand around the edge of the boot helps protect against the inevitable scuffs and scrapes along the way to keep them in tip-top condition for longer.
- Upper: 2.4mm oiled nubuck calf leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Midsole: Comfort Flex Plus
- Outsole: Vibram
- Waterproof & breathable
- Protective rand around sides of boot
- Durable & grippy
- Full Rand
- Ankle support
- Weight: 1.19kg (pair)
A world leader in footwear manufacture and design, SCARPA tirelessly develops its products with innovation year on year. Building a 360° range of high-performance footwear for every kind of mountain sport — backpacking to hiking, climbing to skiing, trail running to mountaineering and approach, plus mountain-inspired lifestyle footwear.
Scarpa products embody family run traditions, hand-crafted expertise and excel in durability and fit. Whilst also pioneering revolutionary technologies and techniques in manufacturing to create some of the finest footwear in the world.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.