This hiking boot is designed for walking on trails, through woodland and for daily strolls
The new Scarpa Terra GTX is a significant update to this best selling model. Perfect for UK hillwalking conditions, the soft leather upper is incredibly comfortable straight out of the box, and the revised stitching pattern make it even more dependable.
A Gore-tex waterproof membrane ensures your feet stay comfortable in any weather conditions. The new Vibram Energy II is now even more durable, and the PU cushioning layer now offers more stability and support for all day comfort. The overall fit of the boot has been improved, with slightly more space around the toes, perfect for use every day.
- Upper: 2mm leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Sole: Vibram Energy II
- New revised last shape with more space around the toes
- Improved rigidity and support
- Increased durability due to revised leather stich design
- PU Midsole with structured ribs for more progressive flex
- Updated cuff design for better comfort
- Weight: 500g
A world leader in footwear manufacture and design, SCARPA tirelessly develops its products with innovation year on year. Building a 360° range of high-performance footwear for every kind of mountain sport — backpacking to hiking, climbing to skiing, trail running to mountaineering and approach, plus mountain-inspired lifestyle footwear.
Scarpa products embody family run traditions, hand-crafted expertise and excel in durability and fit. Whilst also pioneering revolutionary technologies and techniques in manufacturing to create some of the finest footwear in the world.
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.