The 9th incarnation of this iconic model...
Lighter, neater, improved fit and comfort with added luxury features that celebrate 80 years of boot making know- how. The boot has a significant weight reduction through the use of a mono density outsole, which provides exceptional cushioning underfoot. The use of the outstanding and acclaimed TM last allows for a neater feel with awesome heel lock down. The upper maintains the legendary DNA of the Sherpa HS12 leather, combined with a softer Nubuck cuff that provides ergonomic flex zones and padding. The heel lining in leather provides a luxurious and classic touch that offers outstanding durability.
Finished with a micro rand for added scuff and abrasion resistance and new bicomponent speed lace look set to make this latest incarnation a modern classic.
- Upper: Sherpa HS12 Leather
- Lining: Leather & Cocona
- Sole: Vibram Biometric Trek
- Crampon Rating: B1
- Performance Flex Plus insole
- Heel tension system
- Ankle Padding
- Autofit collar
- V-flex ergonomic ankle flex area
- Flex Point system
- Speed lacing system
- Full Rand
- Built on TM Last
- Weight: 806g
A world leader in footwear manufacture and design, SCARPA tirelessly develops its products with innovation year on year. Building a 360° range of high-performance footwear for every kind of mountain sport — backpacking to hiking, climbing to skiing, trail running to mountaineering and approach, plus mountain-inspired lifestyle footwear.
Scarpa products embody family run traditions, hand-crafted expertise and excel in durability and fit. Whilst also pioneering revolutionary technologies and techniques in manufacturing to create some of the finest footwear in the world.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.