The innovative curved shaped last and the cool design are immediately recognised: the Mens Ribelle Lite OD Boot from Scarpa.
The combination of Sock-Fit XT construction system, the Tech Fabric materials and OutDry technology make Ribelle Lite OD a lightweight boot ideal for technical trekking, via ferrata routes, and alpinism and for mountain guide and mountain professionals. The Pentax Precision III sole has a lightweight PU midsole and Vibram Mont compound on the outsole.
The TPU crampon insert on the heel makes it compatible with the use of semi-automatic crampons while the front part of the sole makes easy for the foot to roll fast off the heel.
- Upper: Tech Fabric + Microtech
- Lining: OutDry lamination + 37.5 by Cocona
- Insole: Activ Plus (polypropylene + fiber glass, 4mm)
- Outsole: Pentax Precision III
- Last: ARG
- C2 Crampon Compatible
- Weight: 650g
A world leader in footwear manufacture and design, SCARPA tirelessly develops its products with innovation year on year. Building a 360° range of high-performance footwear for every kind of mountain sport — backpacking to hiking, climbing to skiing, trail running to mountaineering and approach, plus mountain-inspired lifestyle footwear.
Scarpa products embody family run traditions, hand-crafted expertise and excel in durability and fit. Whilst also pioneering revolutionary technologies and techniques in manufacturing to create some of the finest footwear in the world.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.