Scarpa Mens Mojito Planet Suede Shoes
All about this product
The Mojito Planet Suede is a planet-friendly evolution of Scarpa's iconic Mojito, the brand’s best-selling lifestyle shoe. This new derivative of their iconic model shares all the usual Mojito ingredients but with a softer, striking upper composed of a reclaimed suede achieved through an innovative production process that recycles manufacturing waste without any loss of quality. This means a significant reduction in water waste, less use of chemicals, and lower CO2 emissions during production. This is a shoe perfectly suited to a wide variety of daily adventures and environments, making it the perfect all-weather, all-terrain addition to your collection.
- Use: Hillwalking, everyday
- Upper: Reclaimed water-resistant suede that recycles manufacturing waste
- Lining and footbed: Cotton (30% recycled)
- Midsole: Dual-density compression-moulded EVA (20% recycled)
- Outsole: Vibram Rubber (30% recycled)
- Packaging: Recycled cardboard and paper packaging
- Hybrid shoe perfect for light hikes, bouldering and everyday adventures
- Lightweight and minamilist construction
- Flexible, unrestrictive fit
- Protective toe cap
Quickdry, Water repellent
User Reviews (3)
About this brand
A world leader in footwear manufacture and design, SCARPA tirelessly develops its products with innovation year on year. Building a 360° range of high-performance footwear for every kind of mountain sport — backpacking to hiking, climbing to skiing, trail running to mountaineering and approach, plus mountain-inspired lifestyle footwear.
Scarpa products embody family run traditions, hand-crafted expertise and excel in durability and fit. Whilst also pioneering revolutionary technologies and techniques in manufacturing to create some of the finest footwear in the world.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.