- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Running
- Volume: 8L
- Back body: 100% Polyester
- Back insert: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- Main Body: 100% Polyamide
- Body Insert: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- 3D Airmesh shoulder straps
- Compatible with 1.5L bladder
- 2x500ml soft flask included
- 3D comfort back system
- Sensifit vest design
- Lasting comfort
- Large opening
- Fast wicking
- Inner mesh
- Key holder
- 1 back compartment
- 2 front chest pockets
- Generous, secure, easy access pockets
- Dimensions: 39x30x1cm
- Back length: 38cm
- Volume scale: 6-10L
- Weight: 278g
Inspired by top trail runners, this spacious hydration vest is excellent for starting and gives you the confidence to take on longer trails. Prioritising comfort, the Active Skin 8 for men is soft, snug and breathable. Let’s not forget the modular storage and strategic chest pockets for easy access to your flasks.
The snug Sensifit vest design, soft fabrics and inner mesh maximise comfort, while the new adjustment system keeps your vest just where you want it. With two strategic chest pockets and 500ml Salomon flasks, it’s easy to quench your thirst even when the going gets tough, while easy access, and generous secure pockets make grabbing phones and keys a breeze.
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Salomon
- Luggage features: Shoulder strap
- Closure type: Zip
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Weight (g): 278
- Volume (l): 8
- Dimensions (cm): 39 x 30 x 1
More about this brand
Few names are as inextricably linked to the Alps as Salomon, founded in 1947 in Annecy, the heart of the Alps. It started life in François Salomon’s small workshop with the help of his wife and son. Salomon have been reinventing gear, clothing and themselves for decades. This season look out for their Ice Star 3-layer jacket. It’s an all-mountain shell that’s extremely versatile whether you’re cruising groomers or chasing powder lines in waist deep snow.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.