Following on the heels of the critically acclaimed Sport Climbing+, Trad Climbing+ is the first climbing text book focusing on modern traditional climbing from a British perspective.The aim of Trad Climbing+ is to offer a balance of safety-focussed ropework and protection skills with equally useful tactical and psychological ideas that drive the individual to succeed. Trad Climbing+ is the first book of its kind ever to include in-depth coverage of coaching-derived ideas that will allow the reader to reach new levels of confidence and ability without embarking on lengthy training programmes.
- Author: ADRIAN BERRY AND JOHN ARRAN
- No of Pages: 288
- Page Size: 150 x 210 mm
- Publisher: Rockfax - Alan James
- Published Date: December 2007
- Binding: Paperback
- Illustrations: colour photos and diagrams
- Weight: 560g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.