The Mediterranean island of Mallorca is now well known as a sport climbing destination and has also established itself as the home of Europe's best deep water soloing. This latest edition of the Mallorca Rockfax brings together all the sport and DWS into one book.
The sport section includes a number of major new crags that haven't appeared in previous books plus many new routes and sectors at the existing crags, and the DWS section adds to the 2011 edition with new crags plus many updates, changes and new crag photos. The sport section now covers 34 crags from Cap Formentor to Puig de Garafa, and from Port de Soller to Tijuana.
Rockfax is the default guide for Mallorca. This is the only English language guidebook that covers this wide range of crags and the only book that is easily available to travelling climbers. It is also be the only guidebook in print for several of the crags.
- Author: Alan James, Mark Glaister, Daimon Beail
- No of Pages: 376
- Page Size: 150 x 210 mm
- ISBN 10: 1873341180
- ISBN 13: 9781873341186
- Publisher: Rockfax
- Published Date: January 2016
- Edition: 2016 edition
- Binding: Paperback (flapped)
- Illustrations: maps, colour photos and colour topos
- Weight: 730g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.