The Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket from Rab is not only warm but versatile and will keep you comfortable no matter where your adventure takes you be it from climbing and hiking, to wandering around forest paths. You’ll never feel out of place with this insulated down jacket, whatever the task is at hand.
Unique features on this outdoor jacket include a Mini-Stitch through baffle construction that retains as much heat as possible on cold winters days. This insulated jacket features hydrophobically treated down so that you can stay warm as well as dry no matter the situation. It has all the features you may require from a simple walk through town to a long hike up your favourite mountain climb.
Not the down jacket you're looking for? View our large range of insulated down jackets.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower, 135g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim & flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 430g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.