Rab Down Jackets
The Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket from Rab is not only warm but versatile and will keep you comfortable no matter where your adventure takes you be it from climbing and hiking, to wandering around forest paths. You’ll never feel out of place with this insulated down jacket, whatever the task is at hand.
Unique features on this outdoor jacket include a Mini-Stitch through baffle construction that retains as much heat as possible on cold winters days. This insulated jacket features hydrophobically treated down so that you can stay warm as well as dry no matter the situation. It has all the features you may require from a simple walk through town to a long hike up your favourite mountain climb.
Not the down jacket you're looking for? View our large range of insulated down jackets.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower, 135g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim & flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 430g
You may also like...