Rab Womens Kinetic Ultra Waterproof Jacket
All about this product
The Womens Kinetic Ultra Jacket from Rab is a stretch waterproof running jacket made with a recycled Proflex 3-layer fabric for breathable, lightweight protection whatever the weather. It proves to be an essential put-on, keep-on layer for dedicated mountain runners, with an adjustable, close fitting, cap style roll away hood.
- Ideal use: Mountain running
- 100% Recycled polyester face with PU membrane
- Backer with polyurethane coating
- Proflex 3-layer
- DWR coating
- Close fitting cap hood with laminated peak
- Upper sleeve pocket with YKK Aquaguard zip
- Lightweight centre front YKK reverse coil zip
- Easy roll away hood with retainer bungee
- Rear yolk ventilation holes with overlap
- Extended cuffs with stretch binding
- Crown adjustment and rear vent
- Upper storm flap snap fastener
- Multi-angle reflective branding
- Lightweight rear hem adjuster
- Waterproof storm flap
- Anti-snag tether
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 254g
About this brand
The Rab story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire. This began as the brand's story, but it also belongs to those who've loved and cared for each and every one of our products. Who've made them their companions on long trips and expeditions.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.