Designed for mountaineers operating in cold conditions, at high altitude or in deep winter, the Infinity is a highly specialised jacket. Made from soft yet robust GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® technology, it has minimal seams and protective stitch-free overlays, allowing wind and rain to glance off the breathable outer fabric. Inside, the highest quality 800FP R.D.S Certified, Nikwax® treated, European Goose Down is held in a boxwall construction to ensure superior warmth in extreme environments.
The climb specific fit of the Women's Infinity Jacket can be tailored using the adjustable hem and cuffs. The sleeves are pre-curved to ensure full range of motion on steep ground, and it has a helmet-compatible down-filled hood with a wired peak and concealed adjusters. Cold, damp belays are instantly improved by an insulating 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® zip with a synthetic baffle, and there's plenty of room to store the essentials in two large hand pockets, two internal mesh pockets and a chest pocket. When continuing the climb, the Infinity can be quickly stashed in its small stuff sack and stowed in your pack.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® product technology nylon ripstop outer fabric
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (230g/8oz in size 12)
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon lining
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,230g / 8oz in size 12650g / 23oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Boxwall construction throughout
- Stitch-free GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® product technology overlays on torso and upper arms
- Helmet compatible Down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- Articulated sleeves
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- YKK® AquaGuard® coil zipped chest pocket
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- 2 internal mesh storage pockets
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.