Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Hill walking, multi-day trekking
- Main body: 100% Matrix double weave polyamide, with DWR
- Lining: 100% Zoned Brushed fast-wicking microfleece polyester
- Wind resistant and highly breathable Matrix outer fabric
- Snap opening waistband and double ended YKK fly zip
- Brushed fast-wicking lining for comfort and warmth
- Hand pockets, thigh pocket and rear pocket
- Drawcord adjustable cuff opening
- Reinforced ankle and rear cuf
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Water/wind resistant
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 389g
Hike, trek, camp and explore with Rab's Women’s Incline VR Pant. With Matrix outer and Vapour-Rise lining, it’s a multifunctional softshell for all-day warmth, dryness and comfort in the hills.
The new Women’s Incline VR Pant is a versatile midweight softshell pant with the capacity to regulate temperature, manage moisture and protect you against unpredictable mountain weather. Built for winter trekking and hiking, the lightweight double-weave Matrix shell uses a wind-resistant and highly breathable polyamide/elastane mix, delivering all the movement required for high-energy hill sports. While that inherent flexibility is supplemented with articulated knees and a drawcord-adjustable hem, the lining also incorporates our advanced Vapour Rise technology. With its body-mapped zones of brushed, fast-wicking polyester microfleece, it is perfect for the rapid transfer of sweat when the pace increases.
With plenty of hill-ready features, including four harness-friendly pockets and a double-ended YKK fly zip, you can wear the Women’s Incline VR Pant in complete comfort from the start of your day to the end.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Rab
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Stretch
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 389
More about this brand
The Rab story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire. This began as the brand's story, but it also belongs to those who've loved and cared for each and every one of our products. Who've made them their companions on long trips and expeditions.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.