Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Mountaineering
- 88% Polyamide
- 12% Elastane
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Part elasticated waistband with double snap closure
- YKK zippered thigh and rear pockets
- 2 YKK zippered hand pockets
- Long length gusset at crotch
- Unrestricted movement
- YKK zippered fly
- Belt loops
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 270g
Built with lightweight and quick-drying Matrix stretch fabric, the Rab Torque Mountain Shorts are exceptional all-rounders that prove great for everything from hiking, biking, and hillwalking, to scrambling or multi-day trekking. The part elasticated waist gives a comfy fit with belt loops and a stylish, double snap closure, while four YYK zippered pockets help stash everything you need close at hand. A great choice for all mountain activities in spring and summer, they are built to offer unrestricted movement for striding up steep climbs and clambering over rocky ridges.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Rab
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Cotton
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 270
More about this brand
The Rab story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire. This began as the brand's story, but it also belongs to those who've loved and cared for each and every one of our products. Who've made them their companions on long trips and expeditions.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.