Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Ski mountaineering
- Fabric: 100% Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down, Nikwax hydrophobic finish
- Fully adjustable waistband for ultimate comfort and ease of use
- Ergonomically shaped hem for active use
- Full length side YKK zips for ease of use
- Stratus insulation on seat
- Stuff sack included
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 266g
Why stop when the temperature drops? Stay comfy on cold winter climbs and ski tours with the Prosar Short, the ideal lightweight down short for extra warmth and protection.
The Prosar Short is built from Atmos 10D nylon with ethically-sourced 800FP RDS-certified European goose down for a weight of just 266g and the easiest possible carry when climbing a rockface or skinning uphill. The ergonomically shaped hem and fully adjustable waistband ensure a comfortable and highly active fit, plus full-length YKK side zips enable you to pull them on over ski tour pants when you reach the summit. With high-performance Stratus synthetic insulation in the seat, the Prosar Short is as warm during your downtime as it is during intense mountain sport.
Comfortable, practical, easy to carry and quick to deploy, the ultra-light Prosar Short delivers advanced protection against wind and cold without the slightest restriction in body movement.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Rab
- Ideal For: Outdoor sports
- Garment features: Vents
- Technical features: Insulated
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 266
More about this brand
The Rab story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire. This began as the brand's story, but it also belongs to those who've loved and cared for each and every one of our products. Who've made them their companions on long trips and expeditions.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.