- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Climbing, mountaineering, hill walking and everyday
- Main: 100% Recycled Pertex Quantum 30D nylon
- Lining: 100% Recycled 20D nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled GRS-certified 700FP down
- Nikwax hydrophobic water-resistant down finish
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Zoned micro and nano baffle construction
- Packs into easy-carry stuffsack (included)
- 2 YYK zippered handwarmer pockets
- Large YYK zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable stiffened peak hood
- Harness-compatible pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Wind and water-resistant
- Internal elasticated cuffs
- Down-filled hood
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 466.5g
With a new fresh design aesthetic and fully recycled construction, the highly packable Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket is the go-to system for rapid warmth when the temperature drops.
Taking the versatile, easy-pack insulation of the established RAB classic and dialing in some intelligent new upgrades, it features a combination of zoned micro and nano baffles to increase core warmth without inflating weight or bulk. With 30D Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified, 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled hydrophobic down, the Microlight Alpine Jacket features a fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Good for you, and good for the planet.
Practical and user-friendly, both as an everyday jacket and as a mountain layer, additional features include three harness-compatible pockets, an easy-carry stuff sack and a cozy down-filled hood complete with stiffened peak. With its refined styling, improved down distribution and ethical upgrades, it more than proves itself to be the definitive multi-purpose down jacket.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Rab
- Insulation Type: Down
- Technical features: Insulated
More about this brand
The Rab story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire. This began as the brand's story, but it also belongs to those who've loved and cared for each and every one of our products. Who've made them their companions on long trips and expeditions.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.