Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Hill walking and everyday
- Main: 100% Recycled Pertex Shield Revolve 3-Layer polyester
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zippered chest pockets
- YKK AquaGuard venting pit zippers
- Wired and laminated peak hood
- Fully adjustable mountain hood
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- YKK AquaGuard front zipper
- Self-stuffs into hand pocket
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Internal storm flap
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 428g
Stylish and sustainable, the Rab Arc Eco Jacket is the perfect partner for hiking or climbing. Made using a fully post-consumer, recycled, 3-layer Pertex Shield Revolve waterproof polyester fabric, this is a jacket that not only reduces the impact of production, but also improves the chances of closing the loop on polyester’s life cycle.
Rab's Arc Eco Jacket utilises a PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish, to further boost waterproof performance and help keep out the cold. Other features include an adjustable mountain hood with a laminated peak, fleece lined chin guard for comfort, adjustable drawcord hem, anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs and two easy access, A-line chest pockets that will easily accomodate gloves or a map. When the weather clears, the jacket even stuffs down into its own pocket for easy carry-and-go. Ideal for all outdoor activities and mountain adventures, this hard-wearing waterproof jacket proves to be a highly durable, sustainable choice.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Rab
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyester
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 428
More about this brand
The Rab story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire. This began as the brand's story, but it also belongs to those who've loved and cared for each and every one of our products. Who've made them their companions on long trips and expeditions.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.