The Kitbag 120 is a hardwearing, heavy duty kitbag, designed to keep your gear safe and withstand the rigors of an expedition.
The Kitbag is made using a tough and durable 600D fabric and is coated with a water-resistant film. Triple-stitched seams and a double thickness base add further to the ruggedness of the Kitbag. Contents are easily accessible through a large, lockable main opening, and there are even 2 internal pockets underneath the lid.
For transportation, there are two detachable shoulder straps, 4 handles and daisy-chain lash points. The Kitbag 120 is ideal for high altitude and polar expeditions, or for prolonged periods of travel and trekking.
- Tough 600D fabric with TPU water-resistant film
- Double thickness base
- Large main opening, lockable YKK 10 coil luggage zip
- 2 internal pockets under lid
- 2 central handles, 2 end handles
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Daisy-chain lash points
- End compression straps
- Triple-stitched seams, bar tacked straps
You may also like....