The Expedition 1400 Sleeping Bag from Rab has a very impressive warmth to weight ratio, it's designed for use on expeditions to 8000m peaks and in polar environments.
With 1400g of the highest quality 850FP European Goose Down, it is designed to offer warmth and protection in temperatures as low as -40°C. Specifically designed for expedition use, it's slightly oversized to accommodate larger expedition clothing, and uses a combination of high quality Pertex inner and outer fabrics.
Key technical features include water-resistant linings at the head and foot to prevent water ingress, longitudinal baffles to minimise down migration, and a face baffle for improved use with a hood.
- Fabric: Pertex Endurance
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon ripstop)
- Inner: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Duck Down (850 fill power)
- Close fitting neck baffle
- Longitudinal chest baffles with internal Flowgate technology
- Face baffle
- Longitudinal foot baffles
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Down clothing compatible
- 3/4-length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zip tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Internal drawcords
- Dry bag compression stuff sack
- Shape: Mummy
- Rab sleep limit:
- Internal length: 195cm
- Internal chest width: 80cm
- Internal hip width: 63cm
- Internal foot width: 45cm
- Weight: 2,090g
You may also like....