Discover the best countryside and wilderness camping in Scotland, with Cool Camping: Scotland. Featuring a total of 50 sites, this book reveals the pick of the loch-side campsites, sites with stunning mountain views, as well as a selection of truly remote island camping experiences. Discoveries include an oasis tucked within the volcanic landscape of the Isle of Harris, a beach-side spot looking out onto the lagoonish waters off the Isle of Lewis and woodland camping next to deer in the hills of the Cowal peninsula. With features on Scottish festivals, walking and wild camping, as well as all the practical info on the 'nearest decent pub', where to head 'if it rains' and the best campsites for kids, dogs, stunning views and much more, Cool Camping: Scotland is the must-have camping guide to Scotland.
- 50 of the very best campsites in Scotland, including 20 brand new entries
- Three new features: Walks and Wheel Trails; Wild Camping and Festivals & Events
- A brand new list of our top five (well, technically six) campsites in Scotland
- Additional new 'at a glance' categories, including 'cool for camper vans' and 'dog friendly'
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.