- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing, winter activities, snowboarding
- Shell 1: 100% Polyester
- Shell 2: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Lining 1: 100% Polyester
- Lining 2: 95% Polyester 5% Elastane
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Fur trim: 95% Modacrylic, 5% Acrylic
- YKK mirror metaluxe front zipper with logo puller
- Belt with eye-catching rivet detail
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Removable faux fur trim band
- Satiny technical ski and fabric
- Geometric diamond quilting
- Loft padding system
- 2 Zipped hand pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- No seam sealing
- Metal rivet logo
- 4-way stretch
- Inner cuff
- Back length: 66cm
- Fit: Regular
This bestseller regular fit ski jacket by Poivre-Blanc is ideal for all-winter wear. While its details and cut are feminine, the Rose Jacket is highly technical in its composition. The Rose Jacket is made of warm, soft and naturally flexible materials. In addition, it features an eye-catching rivet details on the belt, and geometric quilting diamond squares in the front. Another feature is the standard detachable hood along with its detachable faux fur trim band.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Poivre Blanc
More about this brand
There’s a reason Poivre Blanc is one of our most popular brands for women’s ski wear. Born of the beaches of the South of France in 1984 and first known for their colourful t-shirts, they offer a slice of French chic and glamour with classic designs and details that flatter every figure. They keep you warm and cosy when cold but move and stretch with you to give you the freedom you need on the piste. At Snow + Rock we offer some exclusive colours and styles that are only available with us.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.