Simple and compact, the Tikka headtorch from Petzl offers 300 lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting and some movement.
It is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when traveling. The phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark, and the red lighting prevents members of a group from blinding each other. The Tikka comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the Hybrid Concept design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Compact and lightweight: only 82g
- Simple to use and practical: three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- Hybrid Concept design: TIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Detachable, washable headband
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle
- Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
- Weight: 82g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.